View Single Post
Old 03-23-2017, 06:57 PM
Evil Sweat

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Villain View Post
Yes because in real life, we'd all turn into badass zombie killing machines instead of pissing ourselves in a corner
In real life there are no zombies.
And if you care about realism, statistically speaking it wouldn't be weird that someone was either brave or crazy enough to fight them. Or at least try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newb View Post
really....didn't think there was an over abundance of "male crying". Hell...put me in that situation and I'll be balling like a baby. As far as killing zombies, I don't think most people on a commuter train would be equipped for the task. It's not like they were all packing ....also these were not your typical "Walking Dead" zombies shuffling along waiting for someone to stick em in the head with a knife.

I'm sure once this gets in the hands of a Michael Bay you will get all the shooting and blowing up male testosterone you crave.....and not a tear shed by any of the he-men.
I think the (male) crying might be an Asian thing. There was also some in The Wailing.

No need to twist my words and make the assumption that I want a Michael Bay type of movie.