View Single Post
Old 05-09-2020, 04:25 PM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maila Munster View Post
Yes, I did. I watched it at night with no light and it was pretty scary from what I remember. Kinda freaky, you may say. The sounds were quite sinister (sometimes too loud, IMO) and the special effects were good. To me, the story could have been more developed, though the pacing was well-aligned. Creepy supernatural beings, tense atmosphere - let's say it was a solid horror movie.

While we're on the subject of Spanish horrors... have you seen Verónica (2017)? I enjoyed that one, though I'm not a big fan of possession-like movies. Maybe it's not that scary and has mixed reviews (actually some are a little bit too harsh), but, all in all, it's watchable.
No, haven't seen Veronica. I'm not a big fan of films where 'strange things happen' without a very specific reason for the exact thing that happens. I mean just seeing and hearing and finding 'scary' and 'weird' things, cause there's an angry spirit or whatever, not my cup of tea. But if what they see is very specific to the plot, to character's own mind or experiences, then I'm on board, but that seems to be rather rare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy Jarvis View Post
Ford bumping into Hitler was cool scene. It was fun. I preferred the more serious tone of Raiders, but Crusade was still entertaining.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloof View Post
The Orphanage and Aterrados

Last edited by Sculpt; 05-09-2020 at 04:27 PM.