View Single Post
Old 11-24-2018, 04:39 PM
Banned

Regardless that was still a bit rude. I mean the last time he came on here he was talking about his girlfriend breaking up with him and while he didn't act like it was the end of the world or anything but he was still a little bummed. Bloof and I were just congratulating him as he seemed happy with His new car and girlfriend. Why would you feel the need to turn a positive conversation into such a negative one?

I hate it that you are having problems at home but I am going to tell you the exact same thing I told ML12, Don't take your personal issues out on others here. This is where we go to escape the everyday bullshit and come together in a peaceful environment and when people come in here using their own personal problems to fuel the way they act in here it just makes things and unnecessary drawn out shitshow that all of us try to avoid. I'm not trying to be rude or anything with you but seriously, chill out man. I mean I am going to be blunt here, you scream of someone who is trying their damnedest to get attention from anyone here. I mean the other day on Thanksgiving you were telling us about how you had dinner but your mom had to leave to take somebody to the hospital but then just randomly say you have been alone for weeks. I hate that for you but what do you want us to do about it? I mean I get that you want friends and you're antisocial and it is tough for you to socialize with others oh, believe me, I was once there myself, but you seriously come off too strong no matter what it is you're trying to talk about your and I can't speak for others that I already told you how it made me feel I want to be your friend but seriously, aggressive attitude.

Last edited by Morningriser; 11-24-2018 at 04:42 PM.