View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 04:40 PM
Rotten Stinky Zombie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
It's really character driven, as you'd expect from a successful 9 season show, but at times during series the content and plot are riveting.

Which two eps did you see? Was it the first two of season one?

There's a lot of characters to digest in those early eps, but I think it does give you a flavor of the format. It really focuses pretty quick after the first few eps.

It's a cultural phenomena, which always has some extra value. And I know you like the genre in general. I might recommend you watch the entire 1st season just to see how it shapes up, and see if you like it, because it does change and focus after those first 2 eps.

Overall in the series, it fluctuates for sure as to how good it is at times. But I've been interested enough to see the whole series.
I don't really remember which episodes I saw but I remember bits and pieces of the scenes. One was about a group of survivors trying to turn an abandoned prison into a shelter and one I think was about a group of people trapped in a building trying to make it out of the city (I think it was Atlanta but I'm not sure) . There was also a black woman slicing zombies up with a katana which I thought looked so ridiculous, and one episode had a town of people protected from the zombies who were using them for fun and a female character was critisizing a man about how dangerous it is to play around with the zombies. There was also a scene with a redneck being racist to an Asian guy and later he had him captured like he was trying to torture him or something.

That's all I really remember about what I saw of the show.