View Single Post
Old 01-17-2004, 04:40 PM
Undead

Jeepers Creepers III: Cathedral

Is Jeepers Creepers 3 coming out in 2005 cause that`s what I heard from one of my friends cause my 13 year old younger brother is waiting for this to come out,and we have the two dvds platinum version,jeepers creepers merchandise,and other merchandise such as all the 3-d freddy krueger comic books my dad got when my oldest sister was 3!Then he collected more when my 2nd older sister was born,then more when my older brother was born,than collected stuff when I was born,and collected stuff when my little brother and little sister were born and still collects since my littlest sister which is 6 years old was born and still does it today along with me and my brothers!
I think the Creeper returns and faces the old man from the 2nd one which in the end of the 2nd one it took 23 years later and then in 2 or 3 days the creeper would return.Then he trys to kill the teenagers and the old man and the son!More characters are added to this such as the son`s wife,son,daughter,and othert kids and teenagers!