Thread: Remakes
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2005, 03:46 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to Gojira
I didnt say all horror movies should be remade I just said I dont think there is anything wrong in remaking a movie 10 or 20 years later. I like original horror movie ideas what I dont like as many horror fans dont are cruddy movies. If you want to know why film makers keep remaking old classics like Dracula Frankenstien Mummy Wolfman etc. Its real easy to figure out those horror characters are monsters people like so it can only be a good idea to remake a movie about one of those characters because the studio know the movie will probley make a profit. and who knows maybe 10 years later another remake might be in the works or better yet maybe a series of movies about a character. Here is what I predict will be the next best remake this year in december fans will get inline to watch a KingKong remake. They will go see kingkong not because he is popular with fans. Hell most have forgotten who KingKong was. The reason people will line up to go see this remake is because the Director Peter Jackson the best movie director in the world today is directing the movie. Another reason is that Adrian Brody best actor a few years ago will be in it. So good director good actors good script= good movie. And thats why people will go see Kingkong next december.