View Single Post
Old 09-30-2017, 02:40 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloof View Post
I have heard of the picture you are talking about that has survived house fires. You know, you now have me seeing the name "bob" more often than I used to. The power of suggestion is...well..powerful.
HAHAHAHAH. Bob has entered your life. Occurs to me that Bob turns up successful films and books. So if you are making either...put a Bob in it. It will be successful.

Here's more Freddy weirdness.

We've all seen A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET. Some of us have seen DREAMSCAPE. Those that have may have noticed a similarity with these films. They both have a villain who can get into your dreams and kill you. Both villains had metal claws. Both these films came out in 1984.

But most of you will not have read the book INCARNATE by Ramsey Campbell. This book came out in 1984. It involves a team of people who open a door into dreams and something comes through it. The door in question is green and red(the same colour as Krueger's jumper) it also has a scene where the characters are trapped in a dream world and are stalked by a man with long clawlike finger nails.

So what does all this mean? I don't know. What has dreams and claws got to do with 1984? Is it related to the book? Or does it reveal how Big Brother is really stalking us...in our dreams.