View Single Post
Old 11-23-2021, 10:42 AM
ventricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam1983 View Post
Do you just rate movies on IMDB? The forums there about 10 years ago were nice while they lasted but admittedly quite a bit of junk.

I made 2 lists for letterboxd 1 being the "Asian Horror" and the other just of a "Life's Journey". IMTB I'll probably just leave blank for now.

IMDB seems to be a bit more comprehensive. I'm trying to make 1 for Classic Universal Legacy Horror I just made public and another for Classical Silent film horror I'm still working on for the moment. I tried making one on pre-1900 silent shorts but that got too long and cumbersome so just keeping private for moment until figure out what to do with it...
I give reviews and ratings to movies here on this forum. I put them in the appropriate time period forum. There's probably about 50. I don't rate films on IMDB. Not sure what I would get out of it.

Actually rottentomatoes (RT) used to have excellent forums. I started debate post/thread about Donnie Darko that had an insane number of views and posts. I was arguing Darko wasn't about time travel, but instead basically the same theme as Jacobs Ladder, that Donnie had died and was in temporary dream-dimension until he could figure out why he died and then move on in peace. But who knows why, RT took them down.