Thread: Spider-Man 3
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2006, 06:44 PM
That fucking Guy...

Well...after the first and second Spider-Man films still being among Marvels best despite history butchering, I'm down to watch the third.
One thing that shits me though...Topher Grace. Does anyone else think this guy is absolutely the WORST choice ever, to play Eddie Brock (Venom)? Eddie Brock is BIG, bigger than Parker - Grace is a shrimp, and I'm not sure, but I think he's smaller than tobey.M...It just doesn't seem right.

I wonder how the "suit" is going to come into existence? I'm sure it can't be the whole secret wars bit, that would just make it completely stupid...however, since jj Jamesons son is in the second film, they could possibly follow a similar storyline to the 90's cartoon in regards to the suit...which was simply something that Jamesons son, the astronaut brings back from space.
Seems that might be ok....but still, fucking topher grace?:rolleyes:
Personally, I would've went for Timothy Oliphant to play Brock. He's got the size, and he does psycho pretty well, as for Sandman
I think Rourke would've rocked...but ah well...

Here's hoping it's as good as the first two.
I can't wait to see how much better they've made the digital work, and fight scenes this time.