View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 12:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Медвежуть View Post
i always ask myself why those movies about serial killers never have a decent gore in it. it makes them worthless to watch (for me anyway). i know that they were meant to show the killer's character and make their assumptions why he was killing, but i was never interested in that part. it just bores the crap out of me. also, when i was told that "why", it takes all the magic away. good murder is a murder for pleasure only.
i really wish someone like rob zombie would film some reality based serial killer shit. that would be fun
well fucking a chick while shes choking from a plastic bag tight around head,isnt exactly gore anyway.but it is very disturbing to think that this shit actually happend.i also think with the real life victims familys and shit they would have to draw a line.to be honest they must get paid a shit load to get away with what they do show in these movies.
if you wanna no how sick the shit really got with the hillside stuff read the hillside stranglers by Darcey Obrian,darcey was a detective on the case.those two dudes were siiiiick mother fuckers man