Thread: Wrong Turn
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2005, 07:39 PM
No charge for awesomeness

Quote:
Originally posted by Gnaghi
i liked it................. when it was called the hills have eyes.

wrong turn is a terrible excuse for a horror film. It just didnt credit the movies they ripped off.
:rolleyes:

Wrong Turn is waaay more gore filled and fast paced than Hills Have Eyes. About the only thing I can see in common here is the fact that they are stuck and being chased around by inbreds, and if that's what you're referencing, then Texas Chainsaw Massacre beat them both to it.

Every movie borrows parts from other movies. How often do you see any movie give credit where it's due? (Unless it's a remake by the same name.)

Also, the watch tower part didn't bother me. I'm pretty sure what they did is do-able at least. (I'm not saying they all would have landed safely in the tree, but they could have. It doesn't seem that impossible to me.) When I was younger, we used toplay 'Ditch' all the time. I jumped from my deck into a tree and caught the branches much like they did in the movie. (Now granted, mine was a much lower and more parrallel jump, but still... I think in a life or death situation, it'd be achievable.)

Last edited by bwind22; 06-28-2005 at 11:49 PM.