View Single Post
Old 11-20-2016, 01:09 AM
That fucking Guy...

Not a bad little list there so far.

Misfits. Even though it was set to downhill after the first season, it continued to entertain until the end.

I hear people bang on about "Black Books" a lot.

If you like Edgar Wright stuff, check out "Spaced" the series which more or less started it all, and I think is just a must for anyone that likes a bit of random quirk in their comedy.

Coupling was, at least for a while quite funny. There's one or two people from Green Wing in there too.

I enjoyed the first couple of episodes of "Fresh Meat", haven't really watched past it to know.

Hale & Pace is kind of...hit and miss, but what they do well, they do really well.

A sketch show from a few years back starring mostly young people called "School of Comedy" was great...very unexpected.

A slightly more drama-esque, perhaps more suited to a slightly older target audience is "Doc Martin".

Not that these are strictly comedy, but watchable with funny parts - Check out the miniseries "Jekyll" and "Skins", both amazing in their own right.

Peep Show is also pretty interesting, even though the first series is pretty low budget.

Last edited by cheebacheeba; 11-20-2016 at 01:10 AM.