View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 08:10 PM
Nancy Thompson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sculpt View Post
It's an interesting genre. I've never seen Torso. I really liked Suspiria, and liked Black Sabbath, but I didn't like The Beyond or Zombie.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FryeDwight View Post
Absolutely...TORSO was very hard going

Q, THE WINGED SERPANT (1982). Very silly and hampered a bit by low budget, but pretty good on its own terms and humorous too with a cast of favorite performers. ***
I don't remember if I've seen Black Sabbath. I know it's Mario Bava. I've seen Blood and Black Lace which was good. I liked The Beyond and House by the Cemetary. Zombie was good, but I'm not big into the zombie subgenre. I'm more of a werewolf buff. I rewatched An American Werewolf in London, yesterday. It holds up remarkably well in today's age. Torso was boring in my opinion and the climax was anticlimactic.

I only saw one scene from Q, The Winged Serpent. It looked like the run-of-the-mill monster flick. It reminded me a little bit of the original Clash of the Titans.
"Fool: Well I don't want in, I want out.
Alice: Sometimes 'in' is out." - Wes Craven, People Under the Stairs
Quote:
"I take back every bit of energy I gave you. You're nothing. You're $%^&." - Wes Craven, A Nightmare on Elm Street
The Ultimate Dream Warrior