View Single Post
Old 04-21-2007, 11:35 PM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Got the first issue of Cthulu tales: The Rising, and it looks excellent at first glance...seems like yet another quality horror/spook-out title from BOOM! Studios...seriously guys, if you see any comics from them, have a look.
Quote:
Queen and Country - It's from a few years ago, but always looked like a good action/spy title. Gonna try and have a gppd read of it this time.
Decided against following on with these two...don't know why, they both seem great, but I find they just don't retain my interest enough to go and grab more of them. Seriously, not bad comics though.

Continuing with Spawn, got the first 30 issues now...I'm surprised to see how many high profile authors have been involved with this title, as a kid, the names meant nothing to me...now, it's like...shit...Good humour, good action, and great art.

Started getting "the savage dragon" to go along with my oldskool image collection....haven't read it so far, but it looks alright.

Battle Chasers...wow...vivid colours, and some very interesting art. Can't say the tits need to be quite so big on every SINGLE chick....but, it's a good read nonetheless. I love how it follows multiple storylines too. I look foward to reading more...it's one of those comics that really throws you into its world.
Good stuff.