View Single Post
Old 04-15-2007, 07:00 PM
Evil Dead

Trying to (again) read spawn. It seems good...maybe when I read it as a kid I lost interest on account of the amount of dialogue or something...downloaded the first 5 issues, and so far it seems pretty solid.
I don't know about all the "curse of" and "medeival" spin-offs though.
I think I'll continue with this one.

I also saw my comics hub had a new title called "adventures of spawn" in it...which is like spawn gone cartoon network. I haven't yet read it, but I'll give it a go...MAY continue.

Got the first issue of Cthulu tales: The Rising, and it looks excellent at first glance...seems like yet another quality horror/spook-out title from BOOM! Studios...seriously guys, if you see any comics from them, have a look.

Maintenance - Looks like a sci-fi/space action/comedy. Good dialogue, funny storyline...I;ll read my way through the first few issues I got and make a decision then.

Queen and Country - It's from a few years ago, but always looked like a good action/spy title. Gonna try and have a gppd read of it this time.