View Single Post
Old 04-10-2007, 04:28 AM
Evil Dead

I think Kirkman has done pretty well on conversion of the ongoing saga/movie type feel into the comic format, and having kept it from falling apart after 30-something issues. While I'm not half as thrilled to get the next issue as I was when it first came out, it's still a solid read that I look foward to.

I guess I can add a few more to my list.

"The irredeemable ant-man" also by kirkman

Getting into Fables, which I initially avoided after hearing about the premise....but I've found that how they execute it and the back story very good...getting it from #1.

Avengers - The Initiative which is kinda like..."new x-men", with all new characters for the better part, kind've like avengers boot camp. Not bad...a few interesting characters, we'll see...

I've been looking into the Buffy Season 8 comic...it;s "ok", but I can't really say it's all that great so far.

Omega Flight, another alphaflight series with a new spin as a result of the "civil war" thing...looks to have potential, but every other damn alphaflight comic has been cursed to get axed sooner or later...I'll get this one though, it had a pretty good debut issue.

The Mighty Avengers is yet another avengers off-shoot. This is the "pro registration" team. Not bad, not great, I'll see about this one after a few issues.