View Single Post
Old 04-20-2006, 07:43 AM
Scares Little Kids

Unhappy

well ima big fan of F13 movies. my fav parts r 3,6 and maybe the best for me part 8.
to be honest part 9 was THE WORST ive EVER seen!
no i dont mean that i would give it 1/10 but i would rate it like 3/10. and u kno why? cuz ima jason fanboy and i hate F13s where theres no jason (except part 1). here jason was ONLY in the begining AND in the end (which sucked ass):(
i really dont like the idea of jasons heart in other bodies cuz its similiar 2 other slashers. i also didnt like the ending: jason in hell and freddy takes his mask there too. it looks like a movie wher freddy is victorious even that he didnt do anything. (i got nothin against freddy - hes awsome but jasons my fav)
also jason X was the worst after this - i couldnt belive how much it sucked. the idea of a uber jason sucked cawk. n the most sucking thing was that they were in space in a year like 2300 and the new freddy vs jason was made thay were in 2003. it sux. but however this movie was BELOW okay for me. i expected MORE and MORE from the "final" friday the 13th movie.