View Single Post
Old 10-15-2003, 11:56 PM
Evil Dead

Send a message via AIM to roguesblight Send a message via Yahoo to roguesblight
Lightbulb Horror Unknowns!

OKAY! I figured out something to finally start my own thread! Don't know if it's been done in the past, but if so I wasn't here then so here goes............What do ya want to know about a horror flik? I have one in mind to start.

I can't remember for sure cause it's been a while since I watched them, but, in one of the Friday the 13th movies, part 2 or 3 maybe, (the one with the skinny red head that wears a mask to scare his friends) a few of the counselors go to a local bar and eventually they start to leave except the red head who stays till closing. The last you see of him he asks the bartender if there's a bar that is still open and heads out to go to the bar. They never show him again. He doesn't get killed, and they never mention him again, not even when it's over and the cops are talking about the only survivor, who can't be the only survivor because they don't show the red head getting killed, so he must still be alive. Any ideas on what happened to that character? It always puzzled me. No one I know could ever explain it either! Did the makers forget him? I would like to know this UNKNOWN!
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Any Ideas on my unknown--Do you have your own unknown?
Do ya think this is a good idea for a thread?:confused:

Last edited by roguesblight; 10-16-2003 at 12:02 AM.