View Single Post
Old 10-01-2017, 04:05 PM
ventricle

When you went trick-or-treating as a child, what "treats" did you dislike the most?

1. Orange and black paper wrapped peanut butter taffies: Maybe as an adult, one might acquire a taste for them, but I didn't know any child that liked them. Maybe it's a classic of elderly wanting plenty of these left behind for themselves.

2. Spider Rings: The allure ran out in a couple minutes... and then a lifetime of hatred is left. I think I cut the spider off the ring for a toy and practical joke on the lucky ladies of the household.

3. An Apple: Thanks Dr Dentist! How... festive! I'll have to take this to the adult apple bobbing tank. "An apple on Halloween keeps the kids away!" Of course when we got one, someone had to whip across the street and say, "See that! It had a razor blade in it!"

4. A Bad Popcorn Ball: There are good popcorn balls, especially when there might be the addition of nuts, white chocolate, etc... and there are very bad popcorn balls that are too hard to bite, unpalatable, and probably were left over from last Halloween.

Last edited by Sculpt; 10-01-2017 at 04:37 PM.