View Single Post
Old 09-17-2017, 08:56 AM
Little Boo

Quote:
Originally Posted by chex1982 View Post
It's been bothering me for months that I cannot recall this movie. I joined this forum just to have you all help me out. I have very vague details and I apologize.

I remember it is modern and definitely not like 10 years old or anything. It is not big budget mainstream but it definitely isn't super low budget. The actors are unrecognizable but the acting was good.

If I had to guess, I believe it happens in a hospital setting and it is humans - no creatures, werewolves, or anything of that sort. It's gory and the violence style is much like the recent "The Void". The best information I can give you is a scene that is ingrained in my brain: there is a scene where a doctor or scientist is writing or doing something at a desk and they notice something about their nails. They casually pick at the nail and it just slowly comes off the finger. I love that scene.

*I may have seen it on Hulu Plus movies section. I went through the selections a few months ago but couldn't find it.

Thank you very much. No worries if it cannot be ID'd. I'm an idiot for not remembering or writing down such a good film.
Could it possibly be either Oculus or else Dark Feed, both from 2013?