View Single Post
Old 09-27-2015, 09:22 PM
Penthouse Pauper

Quote:
Originally Posted by BackyardSurgery View Post
Hello, thought I'd share with you guys some of the horror/gore spfx makeup I've been working on the last couple of days. I only started doing this kind of thing a few days ago, but I have been an active artist for about 6 years. Mostly paintings and things of that sort, so I figured I'd branch out and try some special effects makeup.

This one was done with Elmers glue, toilet paper and acrylic paints. This is the first time I ever attempted any real special effects makeup art. It got pretty crusty thanks to the acrylics drying over the glue, but it still looked pretty damn cool.

I did this the following day, first time ever using liquid latex. (Thank you stores that have your halloween shit out already!) Used some blood and pigments to create depth, and finished it off with staples.

And then this one was done the same day, higher up on my leg using the same materials.

Some feedback would be pretty damn neat, cause I'm just starting out in this and I am thinking of taking some actual classes in this.

Your work looks pretty bitchin to me.

I'm curious about these classes though, just because I once thought about signing up too, though I never did. Good luck to you if you ever decide to!