View Single Post
Old 04-27-2012, 07:50 PM
Scares Little Kids

finished-
A Storm of Swords - George RR Martin 5/5
Chuck Palahniuk - Damned 1/5
Fatal Error - F Paul Wilson 3/5
John Skipp - The Long Last Call 2/5

A Storm of Swords is the third installment into the Fire and Ice trilogy. Gotta read the first two to really get into it. Brutal and fast paced after a nice set up. I think more has happened in this book alone than the first two put together. Can the rest live up to what this book has offered?

Damned is my least favorite book of Chucks yet. Can't say that ill be putting this on my re-read list. How can this be the same person that wrote Survivor, Invisible Monsters, Choke, and Fight Club. Why Chuck. Why?

Fatal Error is the 14th book in a series of 15 in the repairman jack series. The series has had its ups and downs, but this was not one of those books that peaked too high on my scale. I think this series hit its peak back around 3-7, but lets hope the last book will reach a new high.

After reading The Bridge earlier in the year by John Skipp and Craig Spector, I was interested to see what John Skipp had to offer by himself. He sets a great plot and introduction, but his action and climax sequences are a kind of love it or hate it thing.

Reading Excavation by James Rollins at the moment, Debating between a few after that.

Last edited by Clockworkedorange; 04-27-2012 at 07:53 PM.