View Single Post
Old 03-14-2006, 12:43 AM
Misanthrope

Quote:
Originally posted by zomb5150
Did You know that Toy Biz won't be making Marvel figures in 2007 Hasbro just recently picked up the Marvel license, I hope they'll continue making the Marvel Legends figures and not ruin the Marvel line.
Yeh I read that on there site. They'll definatley keep making them because all the Marvel stuff is pretty big business now with the success of the movies. Those Universal Monsters figures sound awesome. I've only just started collecting figures myself over the last year and a half. I've got a bunch of Marvel Legends and have been snapping up any interesting Horror figures plus anything weird that tickles my fancy.... my favorite figure at the moment is the Red Devil Jenna Jameson halloween figure :D

Quote:
Originally posted by RavageRitual
I ave a really sweet Leatherface statue sort a thing. I dont think of it as a action figure. Its 32" tall and its frickin awesome!
Is that the one that was brought out when they released the remake of TCM? I've got the Leatherface out of the Movie Maniacs series he comes with a severed arm and head haha :)