View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 02:16 PM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Opening credits roll. Fade to Gorephobia, Massacre Man and V. They're climbing up a ladder in an elevator shaft. Massacre Man, then Gore, then Newb. Newb stops for a second and looks down.

Massacre Man: Keep up old man.

Newb: How far is this? We must be heading further and further from that manual power thing.

Massacre Man: We are. But I suppose you could always try and run through those things. Anyway, it will take us up to the storage room for old technology.

Gorephobia: We have a storage room for old technology?

Massacre Man: Yeh. Just in case...

Gorephobia: Exactly!

Newb: What?

Gorephobia: There's bound to be some useful stuff in there. Do they have weapons?

Massacre Man: Possibly. I'm not sure. I think there are a few sharp objects. And definitely a walky talky of sorts.

A slight beeping sound comes from Newb's pocket.

Newb: My phone...maybe the signal's back up?

He hurriedly pulls the phone out of his pocket and looks at it for a second.

Newb: Low battery. Piece of shit!

He throws it down the shaft. As it does, and Newb watches, the light of the screen illuminated something for a split second.

Newb: ALIENS!

The Lux Lucis screams up the elevator shaft. Several others do. It jumps up, falling short only ten yards from Newb's feet.

Newb: CLIMB! CLIMB!

Gorephobia: We'll never make it!

Massacre Man climbs up the next few rungs frantically, coming up level with a box in the wall. He opens it and pulls something out. A flare. He lights it.

Massacre Man: Throw this down!

He passes it to Gore, who then passes it to Newb. Newb grabs it in the wrong part and screams out as it burns his hands. It falls down onto the creature below, who too screams in pain. Newb losses his grip on the ladder and falls, crashing into the creatures below.

Gorephobia: NEWB!

Massacre Man: Leave him!

Gore and Massacre Man carry on climbing. Newb screams out as the creature scramble to grabs him. he looks down and sees something large jumps up the shaft, jumping off each wall to gain height with great speed. It jumps into the mass of creatures and pulls out Newb. Newb stares into the face of Freak, who dives back down the shaft. Further up the shaft, Massacre Man and Gorephobia are still climbing.

Massacre Man: Oh, FUCK IT ALL!

Gorephobia: What?!

Massacre Man: The door to the storage room is fucking blocked with debris! Pieces of the wall are sticking out everywhere!

Gorephobia: What do we do?

Massacre Man: I see a hole in the other side of the shaft. If we jump, we might reach it. But there's one snag!

Gorephobia: Talk fast!

There's a howl from below.

Massacre Man: There's a fire!

Gorephobia: My hair ain't gonna get any redder, GO FOR IT!

They keep climbing. The ladder jolts as the creatures climb up from below. Massacre Man turns to face to hole. He dives into it, smashing his knee on the bottom. The fire isn't very strong, but it's growing fast. He covers his face and signals for Gorephobia to jump.

Gorephobia: It's further than I thought!

Massacre Man: JUMP!

Gorephobia: I'll fall!

Massacre Man: They'll kill you!

Gorephobia looks down. One of them is close. He jumps, just as it dives for him, hitting it's head into the wall and falling back down. Gore smashes his face on the wall just above the hole and is about to fall out. His feet meet the ground and Massacre Man grabs him, pulling him in. The flames are growing. They run into the flaming hallway, and Massacre Man sees a doorway. He runs for it, pulling Gorephobia with him, but a Lux dives through the hole. It throws itself on Gorephobia, who falls onto the flaming floor, and begins bitting his shoulder blade. Massacre Man knocks the Lux away and pulls Gorephobia into the doorway, then closing the door. The hallway they were in explodes, and Massacre Man and Gorephobia are thrown backwards.

Ending credits roll.

The Ferrets like it...