View Single Post
Old 09-08-2005, 06:07 AM
Umbra Asylum

Send a message via Yahoo to bloodrayne
Quote:
Originally posted by bwind22
The downer of this is that when they catch the vigilante, he'll probably do more time than these fuckwads he's killing.
There's no doubt about that...Screwed up 'justice' system...

Anyway...The guy turned himself in yesterday......Or, at least someone who CLAIMED to be him did...*sigh*...I was REALLY hoping that he could have taken out a few more before it was over....Maybe he thought they'd go easier on him if he turned himself in...I guess there's still a slight chance that it could be someone else...I kinda doubt it though...

Man Held In Slayings Of Sex Offenders

Bellingham, Washington — A man turned himself in to authorities in the killing of two convicted child rapists, saying he picked the victims from a sheriff's Web site, police said.

Michael Anthony Mullen, 36, called 911 on Monday to claim responsibility for the killings, and officers who talked to him said he gave information that only the killer would know, according to a police news release. He was jailed for investigation of two counts of first-degree murder.

Sex offenders in Washington are required to register with local authorities, and the information is provided on the Web.

Mullen told authorities he targeted at least one of the two men after checking the county sheriff's Web site July 13, according to the police statement.

The bodies were found by a roommate, also a sex offender. He said a man wearing a blue jumpsuit and a cap that said FBI on it came to their home. The roommate said he left while the "FBI" visitor was still there and found the bodies when he returned about four hours later.

My Karma ran over my Dogma

God WAS my co-pilot...But, we crashed in the mountains and...I had to eat him

I'm suffocating in what's become of me...
The rancid remains of what I used to be