View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 05:34 PM
HDC Idol

TGP was jaw-droppingly good. My boyfriend and I meandered into a screening of it in New York City (O! To live in New York City!) with absolutely no expectations and both of us were completely blown away. We made it a double-feature that night with TGP and then Feast II. Quite frankly, the well-done over-the-top and tongue-and-cheek splatterpunk in TGP really put Feast II to shame. It's obvious that its director and writer were LOVES of JA splatter - It's great to see someone do it right, have fun, and leave an impression on the horror genre.

There were scenes that SERIOUSLY made my jaw drop (when the curtain is pulled back to reveal the chair-like female parts that urinates on the audience... THE CROCODILE-VAGINA!) - It's really everything that Machine Girl could (AND SHOULD) have been - it's clear where Machine Girl just plain ran out of budget (i.e. the poor choreography); it was a big let-down.

I would love to know what you guys think of Terrifying Girls' High School - I had a difficult time getting past the sexploitation (which I REALIZE was part of the crux of the movie, but I had a tough time with it). I should really give that movie a second chance.

Join my Facebook Horror Group!