View Single Post
Old 10-17-2005, 02:09 PM
My fucking sunblock blows

Quote:
Originally posted by novakru
Re-reading some of the very old posts from here and wondering,wondering how it could get to this?
It sounded like a very interesting exchange when people were able to say what they wanted.
I am surprised as well at how the mods posted -alot of you guys were extremely interesting back then.
bloodrayne-I loved the things you said,very bold!
zwoti-wow,who knew?It's like a totally different zwoti!
And some of the others actually used to BE here.Cool.

I think alot of people that have been here for a long time wish it would go back to the old way of things as well.
I know personally,I would prefer someone to tell me 'go to hell', instead of ignoring me and me never knowing what I said that pissed them off. At least I would have the chance to tell them they are misunderstanding and to get the pole outta their ass.

Maybe I am missing the point again,but I really think people being honest,even when being assholes,is better than people thinking they have to watch everything they say.

We could have an asshole thread!!-where people COULD say anything we want,and the people that get offended by the slightest thing can "NOT READ IT?":D
Nicely said Fair Maiden. Lets get back to telling the n00bs to Fuck Off and STFU!!!!!!!!! That was good friendly fun!!!!! :D

The Termin00ber!!!!!!!!!! :cool: