View Single Post
Old 08-27-2015, 06:07 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake.Ashworth View Post
Yeah Boss, there is a lot coming but the biggest is scheduled for October tenth. Its a million man march in D.C. and their theme, justice or else. If there is a group decision to riot like what happened in St. Louis but in D.C. it may start an all out war in the streets. Could you imagine the bloodbath if a thousand people tried to surge the white house, the secret service would be forced to light them up from every angle. Not to mention the possible destruction that could be inflicted on many national monuments. I mean the people involved in this "movement" have already proven that they don't care about any of our national symbolism by wiping their asses with the American flag.
A lot coming? How do you know?

Group decision to riot? That seems unlikely. My guess is people get so angry by how fucked up they're treated everyday that they lose it. Or there's assholes who just want to steal and break shit. But yeah rioting doesn't help anyone.

As far as I can tell people were wiping their asses with the confederate flag. Makes sense. It was used to represent a desire in the south to continue slavery. My guess is to you it does not represent that, but it has come to represent racism, slavery, lynchings, etc. People are pissed off and they want to express it. Very punk rock.

The first million man march was peaceful. Sure its lead by an anti-semitic asshole, but it was peaceful. Not much has changed since then except due to media(cell phone) people in general are more aware of the police brutality and high numbers of black deaths from police. And of course its now more ground into the minds of people who were already aware.