View Single Post
Old 12-19-2018, 04:35 PM
Banned

So I have been trying to self educate myself a little bit on some ways I can start working on improving my own self image and be able to put painful memories behind me.

The last couple months I started getting lazy. I was working out everyday but since the laundry room is being renovated here and the Jim are in the same building it has been shut down. I know me just sitting around doing hardly anything has taken a toll on my mood as of late so I have started trying to find things to do to ground me and help me understand how I can go about improving my ego. I'm trying to teach myself to stop thinking so negatively about myself and realize my worth. I have started trying to work out the best I can to get active again and I have even started meditating. I am of course in the very beginning stages and it will take time to get better at it and for it to start benefiting me but I would like to think I am on the right track. I mean I have decided to say fuck it with the whole online thing trying to meet women because all it does is stress me out and Trigger my anxiety. Besides, this needs to be my time for me that way one day I properly can pursue someone and hopefully make a much better impression than I currently do. I am learning I need to cut all of my triggers and stressors out of my life so I have nothing bad to constantly be picking at me. The sound so weird to say considering I am 37 years old but in some ways I feel like I have grown up more in these last seven months than I probably have in the last 7 years. Sink or swim situations really do seem to bring out the Best in Me.