View Single Post
Old 10-31-2008, 09:16 AM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Episode 26

Opening credits role. Fade to a shot of the island. Fade into a large field. The torches of the two armies can be seen. They are very close to each other. Cut to a shot of the human army. They are led by the soldier who had been talking to Phantomstranger. Cut to a shot of the Creatures. They are led by the minotaur. The two armies stop, and wait. Flying above the creatures are a large amount of gargoyles and other flying creatures. The Soldier leading the humans cries out. The minotaur lets out an almighty roar. Horns sound and the two forces rush to meet each other. When they do it's a mess of arrows, swords, axes, spears, clashing shields, collapsing horses, blood splats everywhere, people shouting as their limbs are cut off. The soldier who was leading is fighting the minotaur. He is quickly cut in half. Flames fly everywhere. Gargoyles swoop down. The creatures are pushing the soldiers back. They're gaining ground. Several soldiers try to run away but are quickly killed by their own men. A large roar fills the night as three Dragons jump into the air, gliding down on the creatures, knocking them over and engulfing them in flames. A dozen gargoyles rush towards one of them but are quickly taken out. Fade to a shot of the town. The rain is coming down heavier there. The people are on their rooftops. They hear the sounds of the dragon.

Disease: They will be here within the hour...and we will be ready.

Massacre Man points to the graveyard, something is stirring.

Massacre Man: What the fuck is that?

Disease: I...I'm not sure.

Massacre Man: Could be the remains of the tree.

Disease: No...it's moving to smoothly to be crackling wood. Somebody check!

Crabapple shouts across to them.

Crabapple: What be that?

Disease: Not sure!

Crabapple: Let ol' crabby check!

He goes down the stairs and runs out of the shop. He goes over to the graveyard, into the darkness. Everything is silent for a moment then...

Crabapple: ARRRRGGGHHH! OH MY APPLE!

He runs out. Disease jumps down from the roof of the butchers, landing heavily. He gets up and runs over to Crabapple. He takes a torch from the wall of the apothecary. As he gets there, he gasps in horror. Five corpses are holding onto Crabapple, munching away at his flesh. Many more are wandering around. When they see Disease, they rush over to him. He slices with his axe, cutting them in half, cutting off legs. He crabs crabapple's arm and pulls him away, chopping the undead from him. They follow, walking very quickly. Disease picks up Crabapple, putting him on his shoulder and running.

Disease: HELP! THERE ARE ZOMBIES!

Massacre Man: WHAT?!

Chronogrl: Did you say Zombies?

Disease: Help! Crabapple's hurt!

They're following us!

The undead follow them, moaning and groaning. Doc Faustus gasps when he sees them.

Doc Faustus: Oh dear...oh dear!

He rushes back down into the shop, then to the cellar.

Doc Faustus: Honey...we have trouble.

The Camera turns, showing Rayne laying on a rough bed. Unlike the other zombies she is fully formed.

Rayne: What is it?

Doc Faustus: There...are more. Loads more.

Rayne: More what?

Doc Faustus: Undead! I don't know how! I say the flashes earlier. I hoped it was lightning. Somehow the whole graveyard is alive.

Rayne: What's the problem?

Doc Faustus: They're not like you! They're fresh! You've had enough blood to sustain yourself like a normal human now! They haven't. And...they're hungry.

Rayne: Oh dear...

Doc Faustus: I knew I went too far! I never should have-

A crash sounds from up stairs.

Rayne: What was that?

Doc Faustus: I don't know...

He runs up the stairs and is met with the groaning of a very thin, old looking undead. When it sees him, it's eyes light up. It runs towards him, arms out stretched.

Doc Faustus: It's them!

He pulls the mace from his side and swings it at the creatures head. It ducks and he smashes some vials behind it. They mix on the floor to make a foul smelling substance. The smell seems to draw the undead creature. It changes direction, going towards the puddle of chemicals. Doc Faustus takes the oppurtunity to smash it's brains out. The body falls limply to the floor.

Doc Faustus: What have I done?

Cut to a shot of the outside. All of the townsfolk who were part of the rebellion are fighting against the zombies, who just keep on coming. Pinkfloyd is stabbing one in the head with a dagger. Massacre Man is fending off half a dozen nearby. The undead are smashing windows, bashing down doors. They don't seem to feel pain.

Chronogrl: This is ridiculous!

A scream sounds from the inn. She runs back into it. There are undead everywhere. They are drinking the beer and appear to be stumbling around.

Chronogrl: Hammer!

She uses her battle axe to in capacitate some zombies. She rushes up the stairs, into Hammerfan's room. There are two undead in there. One is on her, trying to bite her neck, the other is biting at her leg.

Chronogrl: RIPLEY!

Without warning, the cat like creature rushes into the room. It jumps on the zombie eating hammerfan's leg and begins scratching away at it's neck. Within seconds it has made a hole which it slinks into. Chronogrl uses her axe to get rid of the other undead. She buries the blade in it's skull, blood squirting everywhere. As the body falls to the floor, Ripley bursts from the rib cage of the other zombie.

Hammerfan: I...I can't believe it. I never thought the creatures looked like that.

Chronogrl: I thinks that they're not the creatures. These are...zombies.

Hammerfan: But how?

Cut to a shot of Doc Faustus. He is in the basement. The basement door is boarded shut. Some undead outside it are scratching to get in. Doc Faustus is bustling around, pouring things into the bath.

Rayne: What are you doing?

Doc Faustus: I made this mess...I...I have to finish it.

Rayne: But how?

Fade to a shot of the castle. Dante is in the tower. He is a bright white colour, so bright that the normal looking teenager in front of him who was once freak, is covering his eyes. Swirling orange colors are moving around on Dante's bright white skin.

Dante: Nearly there...

He whistles loudly then, without warning, runs over to the window. He jumps out of it and falls a long way down. Just before he hits the ground, Neverending swoops underneath him. Dante lands with a thud on the dragon, but the long fall doesn't seem to have affected him.

Dante: Next stop...the Volcano.

The dragon flies high above the island. He goes over the town where the people are fighting the undead, above the battlefield, where the creatures are gaining large amounts of ground on the soldiers. There is a significantly smaller amount of soldiers now. Cut to a shot of V riding through some think woods about a mile to the left of the battle. He looks up and sees the Dragon fly over. Cut back to Dante. Neverending keeps going. Eventually they reach the volcano. As they fly towards it, Dante stands up and when they're above the top of the volcano, he jumps. Dante falls through the air, down through the Volcano. As he falls he hits rocks, bounces off, smashing large boulders, and yet, none of it seems to hurt him. He shines brighter and brighter. He falls down a tunnel and rolls through the stone at great speed. He falls out of the tunnel and is then going down, towards a large pool of Lava. It bubbles beneath him, smoke rising from it. His eyes open as he falls down. He crosses his arms over his chest and then...he falls into the lava. With a splash, he is submerged.

The lava bubbles for a moment, then more, then more until it is almost thrashing wildly. Then, without warning, a hand comes out of the lava. It is grey skinned and looks tough, like leather. It's fingers are long and end in glowing, orange claws. It is followed by a large muscled arm with small horns sprouting from it and large veins. Then a shoulder which too has a horn spouting from it, this time much larger. It is followed by a face. It has long, has long, flowing hair which dances oddly like flames. It is white. The face is too, grey. It's eyes are orange and red dancing flames. Two large, curling horns like a bulls sprout from it's forehead. In place of a nose, there are two large slits. It's mouth is large, curling around to just below it's ears. It's teeth are pointed and sharp, and there are many of them. An orange glowing comes from it's throat, like it's heart is on fire. It is wearing similar armor to what Dante was wearing when he fell in, except it is now thicker, larger and appears to be made from a tough blue rock, like the handle of Geddy's sword. It smiles, opens it's mouth and speaks.

Dante: It is time...

Ending credits role.

The Ferrets like it...