View Single Post
Old 02-05-2005, 09:56 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Sedated_replica Send a message via Yahoo to Sedated_replica
Re: Re: Wanna hear some REAL horror?

Quote:
Originally posted by Iniquity
Here's some real horror for ya:

A few years ago me and some friends are out hanging out on a summer saturday evening in an out of the way parking lot in town just shooting the shit. some dude comes running out of the woods straight at us. we are a bit freaked out when he gets to us, not because of him personally, but more because he is now covered from damn near head to toe with blood. *if you have never smelled large amounts of blood before, I would NOT recommend it, I dont know why but there seems to be a significant difference between that and animal blood.* Anyhow this kid asks for help.

Me being either a dumbass, or just too damn curious for my own good offered to help him, but needed to know what happened. In our area there were a lot of gangs starting to move in, bloods, crypts, and a couple offshoots that thought they were hard asses. He said they tried to rob him, a few people there knew the guy and spoke up for him with regard to being a legit badass, and pretty good with a knife. He claimed they came at him, he took a knife from one of them and stabbed him in the chest 3 times while the person clung to him. he said he then just ran until he couldnt run anymore, essentially leading him to us. Seemed believable, sure i'll help. He wanted a ride home. *rolled out a blanket in the seat*, so I took him "home". He had me stop like 4 houses from his place and said he would be ok. I didnt think anything of it.

He took off running from the car and I heard something drop, I turned on my highbeams so he could find whatever it was. He FREAKED. kept yelling, telling me to turn the lights off. I was like, meh, fuck him, see if I help his ass again. So I went back to where the others were, we bullshit some more about it, then I went home.

I woke up the next afternoon and out of the blue turned on the news to see if anything was said. Sure enough there was the story... 87 year old woman STABBED to DEATH, 35 times to be exact. And her head was caved in with her cane. No signs of robbery, and the bloody foot prints never come through the door. It was as if "someone" had knocked on the door, woke this lil old lady up, and when she opened the door she was murdered.

To make a long story short *cops arent real friendly when they think you are confessing to a murder when you look like I did, and come in saying you have information about it* The kid I gave the ride home, murdered her. the thing he dropped in the road was the damn knife he killed her with and he was sitting less that a foot away from me all that time.
That sounds like a short story.

My story isn't as scary as that one.

my friend was dropping me and my other friend off after school. one day. And when he got out of the car and went into his house.

Some random dude jumped into the back seat of the car. His eye's were watery and he kept covering up his face (He was fucked up on some bad meth). He said "Hey, give me a ride down the street too my house". So my friend didn't want to get stabbed because who knows what the fuck this guy wanted!

We gave him a ride down the street , too a trailer park. He got out of the car and jumped into the back of another moving truck.
fucking weirdest thing I've ever seen