Thread: Manson
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2014, 01:11 PM
Evil Dead

It's not like Manson is the only one out there that has been able to manipulate people. We all see it every day, some where in the news. People are not just manipulated by freaks and serial killers they are also manipulated by the government, big companies, and the such.

I think that the people who are molded by society or nuts like Manson are vulnerable, confused, scared, have low self-esteem, etc, etc. I know that I could never be talked into killing someone but that doesn't mean that my neighbor might not try it (per say). I have always felt that the so-called weak people in the world are the easiest prey for someone like Manson to take under his wing and make him or her feel like this is the only way to exist in life.

Most of us cannot wrap our minds around how people can allow themselves to be taken over and changed into a monster or just something that they're not meant to be. In my own opinion, I think it's all psychological-based. We all can make choices in life; even if we are at the worst, lowest points in our life.

Even though I say that this is based upon our psychological being, I don't use that as an excuse for anything; a person can choose to kill or not kill another human being. It's as simple as that.

We all know that some people truly enjoy killing other people.....