View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 05:03 PM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Part 20

Opening credits roll. Fade to a shot of the graveyard of the town. Whilst still very much night, the sky is getting slightly lighter. Urgeok and doc Faustus are walking into the graveyard.

Doc Faustus: Hmm, usually more lights if there's a party going on.

Urgeok: Or at least glow sticks...reckon we should just leave it?

Doc Faustus: No. No I don't. Jesus, you gotta think, Lurch. Why else would that fat bird be staggering around pissed out her head dressed as zombie?

Urgeok: Maybe she's an escaped mental patient.

Doc Faustus: Ha! When do you ever see one of them in real life?

Urgeok mumbles under his breath.

Urgeok: I work with one...

Doc Faustus: Got something to say?

Urgeok: If I did, I'd say it to someone I liked. Like my wife. Or my son. Because I have people in my life that love me.

Doc Faustus puts his hands out in front of him and rolls his eyes.

Doc Faustus: Alright, calm down Lurch. Come on, let's find this party.

They walk further into the cemetery but still they find nobody. Everything is very dark, and the only sound is there footsteps and the wind rustling the leaves. When Urgeok finally does talk, it makes Doc Faustus jump.

Urgeok: Wow, all we need now is a kids swing set to make this as creepy as could be.

Doc Faustus: Just keep looking around bigfoot.

Urgeok: Bigfoot, that's a new one...

At the moment, they hear some more footsteps off in the distance.

Doc Faustus: Fuckin' told ya. Okay, turn on the camera Lurch.

Urgeok turns on the camera and the small flashlight he's taped to the end of it. They walk to investigate where the sound came from. Quickly cut to Scouse Mac, driving along. His mobile phone rings. Mona Lisa answers it.

Mona Lisa: Yeh?

Cut to Massacre Man sitting in the back of the VW camper, Chronogrl driving it.

Massacre Man: If this emotional energy is so powerful tonight, couldn't it make these zombie things strong enough to climb out of the ground?

Cut back to Urgeok and Doc Faustus, Mona Lisa's voice can still be heard.

Mona Lisa: Not really. It'd have to be really strong. That, or Dante's Inferno would have to come back to life.

A young woman come into the light of the torch. She looks very rotten. Her skin is a pale shade of green and there are large holes in her skin.

Doc Faustus: Hey babe, nice costume. Can you show us where the rest of you lot are?

She stands there, looking bewildered. The whites of her eyes are purple. She snarls at them, then takes a cautious step forward.

Doc Faustus: Yeh, grrr, we get it. Can you point us in the right direction now?

She takes another step forward, then pukes up black bile.

Doc Faustus: Fuck, she's pissed out of her head too!

He raises his voice and speaks slower.

Doc Faustus: Where. Is. The. Party?

She looks back up, then coughs, launching her saliva and small amounts of black bile at him. It lands on his cheek. He wipes it off in disgust.

Doc Faustus: You bitch! What the fuck is wrong with you?

He takes a step towards her. This is enough to provoke the girl who stumbles and jumps at him, baring her teeth. She bites into his cheek, where her saliva had landed but before she can tear the flesh away, Urgeok has pulled her off him, launching her backwards. She stumbles over a gravestone. Doc Faustus stands up.

Doc Faustus: Fuck! What do you kids take these days? When I was younger a spliff was enough for me. Fuck! Bitch! That's really stings now. Zoom in on that.

Urgeok zooms in, showing blood leaking down from his cheek.

Urgeok: You should probably go to the ER. That looks nasty.

Doc Faustus: Don't be such a pussy, they're not all gonna be like that. But Jesus, I hope that bitches mother is watching right now.

He turns and looks at the large crypt up ahead.

Doc Faustus: They're probably in there. Come on, lets go.

Cut to black. Some banging can be heard, then light floors in where Doc Faustus has kicked the door to the crypt down. Nobody is in there. Urgeok shines the flashlight around a bit. It looks like it has been deserted for a long time. They walk inside.

Doc Faustus: Shit...eurgh, you can smell them!

Urgeok: This probably breaks all kinds of laws...

Doc Faustus: See what I have to put up with, viewers? Never stops whini-

There are footsteps outside. Doc and Urgeok both turn around to see a group of around ten people silhouetted in the doorway, the bright moon shining behind them.

Doc Faustus: Finally! Are we too late or what?

The group of people take a few steps into the crypt.

Urgeok: I don't like this...

Doc Faustus: Fuckin hell, is everyone in this town stoned or what?

The group of people stagger in, straight towards Urgeok and Doc Faustus. Cut to Novakru, riding the small moped down the road through the woods. It's going quite slowly, presumably due to the damage done to it in the crash earlier that day. She rounds and corner, and as she does she screams in shock. V has just run out of the woods at the corner and is running so fast he is catching up the the moped.

V: You didn't think I'd given up now, did you?

Novakru: Please! Just stop!

V: But you're mine...

Novakru: What did you do to my son? Why can't you just leave me alone.

He is getting closer and closer.

V: You're mine.

She screams out in rage and frustration.

Novakru: What does that mean?

V: I've set my sights on you...

Novakru: WHY?!

V: Because...I can.

At hearing this, her face contorts with anger. She slams on the breaks and twists the moped. The back wheel spins out and takes out V's legs, who spins through the air, his sword narrowly missing Novakru's leg. He lands on his feet, perfectly poised. She gasps, and starts up the moped in the opposite direction, not noticing that as he flew over, his sword sliced through the breaks. She speeds along the road.

Novakru: Nearly...free.

She turns to check V is not behind her. When she turns back around she is heading straight for a car that is traveling in the opposite direction. Too late to turn, she tries to brake, as does the car, but to no avail. The moped smashed into the hood. The car keeps on going, albeit slowing down. The driver, EyesOfDarkness, momentarily knocked out. Novakru flies high into the air, smashing through the branches of the the trees, being cut up by the twigs and spines. She lands hard on the dirt, her back on a tree root. She looks around, winded by the fall. Her eyes widen with fear as she sees V standing over her wearing his spiked metal armor. She tries to scream but can't find the breath. V raises his sword. Ending credits roll.

The Ferrets like it...