View Single Post
Old 08-23-2018, 09:19 AM
Banned

Where I used to live at in Virginia was similar only they thought they were way too big for their britches. I live in a town up in that tip in Virginia where Kentucky is on one side and West Virginia is on the other. We had a state championship wrestling team in high school for 27 years in a row I believe so naturally Our Town thought it was better than Jesus even though if you don't believe in Jesus you might as well be the devil. people always treated me differently there even from the time I first moved there as a small child from St Louis and I was viewed as an outsider by everyone even though that's where my mother was born and raised. I never felt right there and on top of that everyone was Christians and not just Christians but Southern Baptist Christians who many would describe as religious extremists in some of their methods. I feel really weird and out of place in Las Vegas as well now but to be fair I just moved it to thousand miles away from home and I've only been here for 3 months now. It's a learning experience and I'm not even sure that I'm going to want to live here the remainder of my days as I just love to Travel and there is still so much out there for me to see. I spent so much time in my life focusing on wanting companionship or friends and I've realized that if all I ever do is Chase dreams then I'm going to miss out on reality.