View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 03:10 PM
Get ahold of yourself.

Send a message via AIM to massacre man
*Clouds cover the full moon as a light breeze blows through the forest. Cut to The main room of the cabin, MissMacabre is nowhere to be found, Jenna26 and Bleeding_AngelGirl are having a conversation, but it is drowned out by the stereo, Disease is flipping through a CD case, the front door is vibrating as if someone was banging on it, but nobody can hear it, cut to Massacre Man outside banging on the door*

Massacre Man: OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!

*Massacre Man hears footsteps and quickly turns*

Massacre Man: Fuck...

*The footsteps speed up and get closer, Massacre Man runs to the side of the house, Tic quickly runs past him and hops into the window of the cabin, Massacre Man walks around front*

Massacre Man: Fuck, that's lucky.

*Dude Guadalupe runs in a similar fashion to Tic and tackles him to the ground, a close-up of Dude's face, his eyes and teeth now resemble a wolf and hair is sprouting up from his wounds, Massacre Man punches him, Dude stands and speaks with a slightly slurred language because of the teeth*

Dude Guadalupe: Oh, you're up for a fight? Sounds fun.

*Dude Guadalupe tears a rail from the stairs to the cabin, just as Massacre Man stands Dude slaps him across the face with it, Massacre Man gets back up and stumbles to the side of the house to go to the window Tic entered, but there is a dresser blocking his entrance, Dude grabs his foot, cut to Disease inside standing behing Jenna26, he is moving his head to the music, he puts his hand on Jenna26's shoulder and whispers something to her, she nods they walk outside, leaving Bleeding_AngelGirl inside and completely missing Massacre Man and Dude Guadalupe. They get out into the woods, Jenna26 seems annoyed, Disease is smiling*

Jenna26: So, what did you want to show me?

Disease: THIS!

*Disease unbuckles his belt.*

Jenna26: Wait, what are you doing?

Disease: I'm going to have sex with you.

Jenna26: No, you aren't.

Disease: Yes, I am.

Disease: Yes, I am.

Disease: Why not? You and Tic did!

Jenna26: No we didn't.

Disease: That's what he told me, he said you were as loose as a 6-year-old's tooth.

Jenna26: Are you serious?

Disease: Yes!

Jenna26: I'm a virgin...

Disease: But, you're mean to everyone.

Jenna26: So?

Disease: Well, in the movies the mean girl is always a slut.

Jenna26: Then stop watching movies and get a girlfriend.

Disease: Alright, wanna be my girlfriend?

Jenna26: No...

Disease: You know what? Fuck this.

*Disease pushes Jenna26 onto the ground and gets on top of her, he gives her a devilish grin just as Rayne approaches behind him and slits his throat*

Last edited by _____V_____; 07-29-2009 at 02:59 AM.