View Single Post
Old 04-06-2017, 10:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo View Post
Phew, How do I start?

In the last 6 months I browsed all of the 872 pages here. First of all, let me give a big shout to Baron, DeadbeatAtDawn, hammerfan, Horcrux, roshiq, The Villain and others.

With the help of you lot I found I big number of movies that I saw and liked, while a lot more are in pending, waiting for me to see. Also, with your help I managet to find the name of one movie I was searching for, The Hidden and managed to see it.

Now, the reason I searched this forum, beside looking at the great movies you listed, it was that I was searching for a movie.

I saw this movie almost 17 years ago on the german tv station PRO7. I have no idea if it was german, italian or from hollywood. I just remember fragments:

It starts with a couple in train, they are alone in the compartiment, he pleasures her, then the train goes into a tunnel, all goes blank, when the light comes back in, he is dead on the front seat, while she is ~satisfied~ by someone with a dress with somekind of cleaver. The movie goes ahead and we see the same killer going into a familly house where he murderes a couple, while leaving their only daughter alive. Years pass, the girl is a woman now and the killings start again. The big twist is that the killer is actually the girl.

This movie might be absolutly gash, horrible, you name it, but the question of how is called haunted me for the past many years. If you experts have no idea what the movie is called, I might really give up.

All the best,

Ringo

PS: I almost had a hearattack when I saw the forum was down for weeks and I was just into 451 pages.
Give this list a shot.....IF YA DARE....BWHAHAHAHA.........HA

http://www.horror.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30312