View Single Post
Old 05-23-2016, 08:13 AM
Shadow Dead

(...Continued from previous reply)

~~~

By 2:30 am, Gina and Tony were finally allowed to sit, feeling less on display, as they were given a moment’s peace to eat as conversations from around the table picked up where they had left off before arriving.

Malcolm whispered to Gina from between them, “My dear, I think they are intimidated by your… fame, which is fortunately keeping their interrogations at bay. Well done to you both. I think they like you.” He quickly left them to mingle with his other guests.

“And here I thought it was my big fucking muscles that scared them off,” Tony said, shaking his head in mock disappointment.

Gina shot him a look. “I can’t take you anywhere.”

“It’s the man-boobs, isn’t it? They’re just not as perky or pretty or-”

“Shut up,” she hissed.

“Speaking of which, I’m starting to think that Malcolm’s a plastic surgeon. There’s not a single woman here with a normal set.”

“I’m starting to think you have a thing against them, you know,” Gina said while devouring a dish of calamari.

“What, these folks? No, I hate the rich equally.” Tony took a long sip of wine.

“No… I’m talking about boobs.”

“I don’t hate boobs! It’s just that you can’t talk to a single woman in here without knowing where to put your eyeballs.”

“Would you please just shut up and eat.”

“They obviously want them to be noticed. I mean… if you look, you’re a pig, right? But in this case, if you don’t, you’re likely to offend these broads. So you see… I’m screwed either way. It’s a fucking booby-trap!”

Gina choked on a piece of calamari. “Finished yet?”

“I’m just getting started, gorgeous,” he said with a wink. Tony handed her a glass. “Here, drink some water.”

She took a sip. “Asshole.”

“The plastic chicks are all over me tonight. You may have that fancy name, Gina, but I’ve got the muscles. Don’t get upset if I steal your thunder… it’s nothing personal.”

“I’m not worried. I’ve still got these,” Gina said, drawing Tony’s eyes to her cleavage. “All natural, fuck-stick.”

Tony quickly looked elsewhere. “Could you pass the salt?”

“That’s what I thought.”

“Excuse me?”

“Nothing.” Gina smiled.

Somewhere during the course of conversations, Tony noticed Malcolm discreetly walk into another room and return with an ancient looking pipe. On closer inspection, Tony observed that it was made of treated wood, roughly half a foot long, with strange markings painted all around it.

Malcolm removed a lighter from his pants pocket, lit the end of the pipe and inhaled from the other end.

Tapping Gina’s hand, Tony pointed to Malcolm and said, “Looks like the chief’s having a pow-wow.”

Gina watched Malcolm take a second hit off the pipe and then hand it to the closest guest at the table.

“Oh, this can’t be good,” Gina said.

“What, the weed? I bet it’s damn good,” Tony teased.

“Shut up, pot-head. They’re passing it around the table.”

“I was hoping you’d say that.”

Gina shot him a look, “Some fucking watchdog you are!”

“What? It is a party after all.”

“What do we do?”

“Take a hit and pass it on. Damn girl, didn’t you ever go to high school?”

“I’m making a big deal out of nothing, aren’t I?”

“Yep.”

“You didn’t have to agree so fucking fast.”

“Okay, never mind. I’ll take your hit for you.”

“You will certainly not!”

“Women!” Tony said, throwing his arms into the air.

“Men!” Gina mocked.

Tony ran out of argument, and then blurted out, “Boobs!”

This briefly raised the eyes of several guests.

Tony stared at his fork as if it were the most interesting object he’d ever seen.

Gina laughed and said, “You’re an idiot.”

And there it was, offered to her by Malcolm, himself. “I assure you, my dear, you will enjoy this.”

Gina received the pipe and simply stared at it. “This is well-crafted,” she said, attempting to stall.

Tony tried to hold back a snicker.

Malcolm nodded in understanding. “It’s okay, Gina, you can just pass it on. No one will be offended if you do.” He walked away, making her feel like a child.

“That fucker,” she mumbled, taking a deep hit off the pipe. She held it in while passing it to Tony.

Tony took a deep hit and coughed fiercely.

“Amateur,” Gina said with satisfaction.

Tony handed the pipe to the marketing executive on his right. That was when both Gina and Tony noticed everyone staring at them.

Tony looked to Gina, and then back at the amused executive and said, “That’s some good shit.”

This brought roaring laughter from the entire table as Tony felt like he’d passed some silent initiation from a brief return to adolescence.

Gina placed her face in her hands and shook her head. “Oh, Tony, what am I going to do with you?” In truth, she could think of several things.

By 3:00 am, the mysterious pipe had made several revolutions around the table. Gina and Tony, intending to simply pass it each time, found themselves taking several more hits instead.

It was good shit.

As Malcolm reclaimed his position at the head of the table, he simply smiled at his guests, all of who were much more relaxed, much more liberated, much more aroused.

“Tony,” Gina said. “I think I’m stoned.”

Tony cupped his mouth and then laughed as if she’d told the funniest joke in the world.

This got Gina rolling as well.

She could feel her body reacting to the marijuana, laced with several other ingredients. Her heart was pounding in her ears. Her body pulsated with heat waves that rippled up and down her body. She felt a pleasant tickling sensation in the sensitive areas between her legs, her nipples, and warmth around her mouth. She focused on Tony, feeling all her senses stimulated, feeling as though she could reach out and embrace him fiercely just by thought alone.

In the background, Malcolm was addressing everyone. She registered his voice like someone speaking from the other end of a long tunnel.

“My friends,” he began, “the moon is nigh. It is time for us to offer our thanks to the Father of Night, the Keeper of Passion, the Breather of Dreams and Sweet Release.”

As one, the guests ushered a heart-felt, “Amen!”

She could see a look of distress on Tony’s face. There was a strange blue aura around his head. Voices in the background sounded distorted in her mind, like overlapping echoes. She felt hot. No sweat. Pulsating heat. Gina wanted him at that moment, wanted him to love her, wanted him to make love to her… endlessly.

Why are you so troubled, my love? She meant to ask.

She saw Tony stand up. There were arms on him now, guiding him gently away. He looked confused. He wanted to fight. He wanted to understand…

And then he was gone.

There was a darkness that filled her vision, it moved before her eyes like a dense fog. Gina began to panic as the hallucinations tried to overwhelm her.

There were hands on her shoulders, gently guiding her back—reassuring hands.

She looked up believing it would be Tony’s hands.

They were not.

“Rest easy, Gina. The drugs were much stronger than expected, I’m afraid. It will pass. Just relax and go with it, my dear,” Malcolm encouraged.

“Okay,” she said. “Feeling much better now. Thank you.”

“You’re very welcome.” His voice was so calming.

“Where… where is Tony?”

“Tony is fine. He’s resting. Are you ready?”

“Ready?” she asked.

“It’s time to dance, my dear. Can you still dance?”

“Yes,” Gina said. “I can dance.”

~~~

(Please feel free to visit my Webpage in the link below and keep on reading. Thanks for stopping by.)