View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 07:38 PM
Shadow Dead

(...Continued from previous reply)

~~~

An enormous, round stage dominated the center of the club. A catwalk ran from the rear of the stage to a flashing neon-green framed doorway where the girls entered. Directly above the stage was an elaborate housing system for lighting and special effects that rivaled any concert hall. This was used exclusively for the featured performers. At the center of the stage, a single, crystal pole sparkled beneath a solitary green spotlight, creating the illusion of a pole made of solid ice. The rest of the stage was hidden in shadow as two prop masters hurried to finish Gina’s set. She would be performing three shows starting at ten o’clock, each a half an hour apart. Most would stay to watch all three shows.

All along the stage and catwalk, every chair at every table was occupied. The buzz of intoxicated chatter and excitement filled the smoky room, drowning out a New Age instrumental lingering in the background. Bartenders were busy refilling glasses of imported beer and being swamped by orders for top-shelf spirits. Topless waitresses visited tables and flirted with the guests. Private and not-so-private lap dances were purchased and performed. Under-the-table propositions were made for dates after the show.

And from the private shadows, at the outer edges of erotic play where ‘touched’ and ‘teased’ became synonymous, lurked the eyes which fed upon flesh alone; faces hidden, intentions dark and elusive, fantasies unspoken or forbidden—all replayed again and again within depraved minds desiring a fresh source of stimulation.

They have all come to be with her and fantasize on the false promises her dance will sell. For she is Fire, she is Ice.

All for me, Gina thought from backstage, moments before her entrance.

“Ladies and gentleman,” a pre-recorded voice boomed, bringing all to attention. “Herbie’s House of Ladies is proud to present the insatiable, intoxicatingly beautiful… Fire… and… Ice!”

The crowd erupted as neon green emblems of miniature dancing women flashed across the walls in sync with a steroid-injected techno dance beat. All along the catwalk, small green lights raced up and down the runway as a fiery woman dressed in dragon-scaled lingerie, stormed out on to the catwalk. Three rotating green spotlights lit up the room around her as she headed for the stage.

The crowd was on their feet.

Gina could feel their adoration, and she loved it.

They’re all fucking mine!

She reached the center of the stage and swung herself around the ice pole, stopping to caress it with her breasts. She pretended to lick the pole seductively and winked toward the crowd.

On cue, the music stopped and the spotlight went out.

The crowd went crazy with applause.

I am a fucking goddess!

A blue spotlight lit up the stage revealing two large glass sculptures of men, their naked features exaggerated, chests pushed out, penis’s standing up like flagpoles. They were standing with their muscular arms on their hips, their faces proudly staring out toward the crowd. In the pulsating blue light, they resembled ice sculptures. Glitter snowflakes fell from above to complete the image of ice crystals, snow, and cold.

The crowd was awed into silence.

The one known as, Ice, crouched between the two figures with her back against the pole, legs spread wide. She looked from one to the other, placing her hands over her mouth to appear overwhelmed by the large crystal erections pointed toward her. She touched the warm place between her legs, stretched the dragon top down, exposing one magnificent breast, tracing the hard nipple with one long nail.

The pulsating light and sound quickened like an excited heartbeat.

Caught up in the moment, the exchange of energy between crowd and performer like a metaphoric exchanging of bodily fluids, Gina let go of her inhibitions, spreading wide the legs of erotic possibility, receiving the crowd like a primal thrust, resulting in a visual orgasm let loose upon the stage.

She got on her knees between the figures and reached out with both hands, grabbing each crystal cock, her now completely bare chest heaving forward as Ice began to breathe harder and harder, stroking the glass poles, nipples reaching out and begging to be kissed. The blue light flashed rapidly.

When it looked as if neither she nor the crowed could stand it any longer, the lights went out again.

The crowd roared in approval, chanting, “More… more… more!”

A volcanic eruption exploded through the sound system. A bright red light hit the stage as the one known as, Fire, stood up, raced back to the stripper pole and spun wildly around it several times, her long red hair soaring fiercely. The crazed techno beat resumed as her erotic dance ignited all across the stage. Flames shot out of the stage in front of the ice statues, making them appear as if they exploded while both statues were hidden in shadows. Fire then returned to center stage and ripped the remains of the dragon lingerie from her body, revealing all, the tattooed dragon running down her pale flesh as she completed her insane dance. At the finale, two flames shot down from the ceiling as smoke rose from beneath the stage, completely concealing Fire as she quickly departed down the catwalk.

The crowd went wild, shouting for an encore.

After a few moments, Fire and Ice returned to the stage for one last dance around the pole. She then faced the crowd and bowed (something Herbie insisted that they do at the end of their performances).

When she got up, Gina fed upon the crowd, losing herself in the wave of lustful adoration.

Damn, I’m good!

She spotted Tony at the back of the lounge, feeling truly naked for the first time.

He watched me this time. Tony never does that.

She smiled at him, and then stopped short, noticing the look of disgust upon his face.

When he noticed her eyes on him, Tony quickly turned away.

Tony, no, it’s not what you think! Don’t look at me like that.

The crowd continued to cheer obnoxiously.

This isn’t me, Tony. It’s just a fucking act!

She lost Tony in the crowd.

The shame-filled look he’d shot her, struck her like a backhand to the face. She became conscious of her nakedness, of her lewdness, making her feel cheap.

Gina felt wetness below, beneath the layer of sweat that beaded off of her body.

My God, I actually… what the hell’s wrong with me?

Gina was reduced from goddess to pathetic whore-clown in seconds.

She desperately needed a shower.

~~~

(Chapter 2 is just beginning... and things are about to get really fucking strange. If you want to read on ahead, please feel free to visit my Webpage in the link below and keep on reading. Thanks for stopping by.)