View Single Post
Old 03-21-2015, 08:48 AM
Evil Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBossInTheWall View Post
Idris Elba is an amazing actor, but the film looks like something that's been done a million times. Very sick of the woman as victim film(regardless if she wins in the end). What made it a 10/10?
I give 10s to movies that I feel are great acting, great music, great story, and/or great scenery. It's only my opinion but we all have our own

I enjoyed the actors and even though the story has been used before, I really enjoyed it. I am an action kind of girl so there was enough of that in there too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angra View Post
What version are you talking about?
I didn't realize there was more than one, but I am talking about the newest one with Idris Elba.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FryeDwight View Post
EL MARIACHI (1992). Great Roberto Rodriguez debut filmed for next to nothing (around $7000) dealing with mistaken identity. Really good and MUCH better than the higher budgeted DESPERADO (1995). ****
I enjoyed this one also!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FryeDwight View Post
MACHETE KILLS (2013). Yet another film that seemed to not do well, but I quite enjoyed it. Ridiculous story, for sure, but funny, non-stop carnage, lots of honeys and many actors I like. ***1/2
I had to buy this one, it's soo ridiculous that I enjoyed it.....lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raegan View Post
The place beyond the pines 10/10 loved
OMG....LOVE this movie!! I also give it a 10/10!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadbeatAtDawn View Post
Girl House, 2014. 7/10

Great little film. Some brutal as fuck kills. I didn't care much for the girls, even Kylie but it still turned out to be a good film. I would love to see another film with Loverboy in it, he was a pretty cool sick fuck. The opening scene when Loverboy was a child, was awesome. : )
I want to see this!!

My latest:

The Judge

10/10

Great acting, an excellent drama!!

Into the Woods

7/10

Loved the actors, loved the story, just a little too much singing for me. I am a HUGE Disney fan so I am slightly bias

Exodus: Gods and Kings

10/10

Incredible acting, amazing story, breath taking scenery, and awesome action scenes. Kudos to Ridley Scott on this one!!

Foxcatcher

10/10

Great acting. It is a true story, one that I never heard of and I think they do a good job with it even if it was missing a little at the end. Steve Carell was amazing and I never seen a serious side of him before.

Hunger Games: Mocking Jay Part 1

10/10

I am a huge fan of the series and I have not been disappointed yet!!