View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 03:01 PM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Opening credits role. A brief recap of the previous episode runs, finishing with the very last section of the episode, but it carries on this time. The two stations smash into each other with tremendous force. There are several explosions, bits of metal fly out into space. Cut to several shots of different parts of the stations, with people falling over, glass smashing, flames engulfing people. Newb and his girls are knocked off the bed. He stands up, and looks around, the girls are screaming, the lights are off.

Newb: Calm down, it was probably just...the engines. Now, where were we?

Girl #1: Fuck you!

Newb: That's the plan.

Cut to the restaurant. Chronogrl and Gorephobia have been knocked onto the floor. One of the lights is still on, giving out a dim glow.

Gorephobia: What the fuck was that?!

Chronogrl: I think I have an idea...

She stands up and walks toward the wall.

Gorephobia: Where are you go-CHRONOGRL!

He sees that the wall she's walking to has a huge hole in it, revealing the black void of space.

Gorephobia: Chronogrl, move! You'll be fucking sucked out!

Chronogrl: Shush! It should have already killed us all. No...we wont die. It wants us alive.

Gorephobia: What the hell are you talking about?!

Chronogrl: But what for...

Gorephobia: Chronogrl! What are you talking about?!

Chronogrl: If I told you...it'd have to kill you.

Suddenly, she starts running straight towards the hole. She jumps out and gets sucked to the side. Gore stands up and runs to the end of the hole. He just glimpses Chrono, already shooting far from the crashed stations.

Gorephobia: CHRONO!

Cut to Hammerfan and Ferretchucker in the control room. The shield is nearly completely destroyed, with a hole in it like an elephant has run through. A large piece of metal has smashed through the door. Hammerfan is breathing silently. Ferretchucker is passed out on the other side of the room. She tries to get up but some debris is on her legs. Suddenly, there is some movement at the hole in the door. Something climbs out of the shadows and into the room.

Hammerfan: Oh...oh no....

The creature's body is thin. His rib cage can be seen through his pale white skin. The veins of his body can be seen, and his heart slowly beating. His arms are long, tipped with great hands of five long fingers. It's legs are even longer and his feet webbed, like a frogs. It's face is even more grotesque. It's eyes are the size of tennis balls and the colour of blood. It's nose is long and crooked, twitching as it sniffs at the air. It's mouth is full of razor sharp teeth, so many that they're sticking out painfully, saliva dripping from them. It's cheeks are almost no existent, only appearing at the edges, giving the creature a constant smile. It has virtually no ears, with scabby messes instead, and both it's chin and the top of it's head are strangely long and pointed, both with small strands of grey hair hanging limply from them. It looks around, then sees Ferretchucker. It begins crawling towards him. More things move around in the shadows.

Creature #1: Food. Helpless food. Meat...still breathin'...

More of the creatures spill into the room, groaning with delight at the thought of Ferretchucker's flesh. One of them spots Hammerfan and points.

Creature #2: There's anuva one! Still squirmin!

Creature #3: Let me at it!

The creature runs towards Hammerfan. The one who spotted her grabs it and pulls it back, punching it in the face. The two begin to fight, biting each other and screaming.

Creature #1: TEAR HIS HEAD OFFFFFF!

Another creature climbs through the hole. It is much larger and more muscular. It's teeth are sharper and it's eyes redder. It's pale skin is glistening slightly.

Creature #4: Step down. She's mine.

All of the creatures fall silent as this one creeps towards Hammerfan. They back away, almost in fear. It crouches over Hammerfan, it's face only inches from hers.

Creature #4: Do you know who we are?

Hammerfan: You're monsters...

Creature #4: Are we? ARE WE?! NO! You are the monsters! You left us out there...starving. We wouldn't do that. Every one of us eats! And after we finished with...the rest. You were all that's left. You are a monster!

Hammerfan: What are you?

Creature #4: I'm hungry.

Hammerfan: You're a freak!

Creature #4: I am, am I? Well then...you may refer to me as Freak. Yes...I like that. Freak. FREAK!

All of the other creatures shout the name back out, laughing and howling. Freak holds up a hand. They fall silent.

Freak: Now...as I said, I'm hungry.

Hammerfan: If you hurt them-

Freak: I wont...I promise.

He leans closer and talks. She looks away due to his breath.

Freak: But they might.

Freak holds up a hand.

Freak: MY FRIENDS! You may feed! Slowly...

The crowd of creatures around Ferretchucker begin gnawing at his legs.

Creature #2: She said them...where the ova one?!

Another creature moves around the room. It spots Dante under the desk and quietly craws over. It leans over his sleeping body, it's eyes wide and hungry. Cut back to Hammerfan. Freak is laughing as the others feed. None have started eating Hammerfan yet. Freak licks her face with a long fat tongue. Ferretchucker has woken and is screaming wildly. Suddenly, the room becomes silent. The body of the creature that went after Dante flies across the room, it's head no longer there. Freak stands and looks at the other side of the room as Dante walks over, blood on his hands.

Dante: Leave.

Freak: You...

Dante: Leave now.

Freak: I can feel it...you are. No...how can you be?

Dante: Last chance.

Some of the creatures run at him. He acts swiftly. He shapes one hand like an arrow and plunges it into one of the creature's rib cage. It falls down. The two others dive on him both at once. He throws on over his shoulder as he kicks the other away with such force it flies into the wall. He stamps on the one of the floor's head just as the other one runs at him again. It starts biting his neck, but he grabs the top of it's head and sinks his fingers into the pointed top. He pulls, ripping the skin from it's face. It falls to the floor, writhing in pain.

Ferretchucker: HELP ME!

Dante: NOW LEAVE!

Most of the creatures scurry out of the hole. One rips some more flesh from Ferretchucker's legs, which are nearly destroyed.

Freak: You sicken me...you are...

He dives out the hole in the shield. Dante runs over and looks out. He's jumped into the other station and is already gone. Dante leans over Hammerfan to lift the debris off of her. Ferretchucker is still screaming. Hammerfan flinches from him.

Hammerfan: Get back...

Dante: What?

Hammerfan: You heard me. Don't come any closer.

Dante: I'm your captain.

Hammerfan: You were...certain recent circumstances have changed things. They've changed you.

Dante: Trust me.

The two stare at each other.

Hammerfan: Okay...but help Ferret first!

Dante runs over to Ferretchucker who's still screaming. He lifts Ferret onto his shoulder.

Dante: I'm sorry Ferretchucker, but I can't do anything for the pain...but I'll carry you.

Dante takes a small piece of metal from the ground and gives it to Ferret.

Dante: Bite this.

Ferretchucker puts it in his mouth but he's too busy screaming and it falls out. Dante lays him down.

Dante: I'm just going to help Hammerfan up, okay. You sit tight there just for a minute okay.

It's unclear whether Ferret can hear him over the screaming. Dante goes over and lifts the debris off of Hammerfan effortlessly. She stands up, albeit painfully and slowly. Suddenly, the screaming gets quieter. Dante and Hammerfan turn, just in time to see Ferretchucker's legs going down a hole in the floor.

Hammerfan: FERRET!

Then run over and see Ferretchucker falling far down the station, through the holes that carry on through several decks. His leg catches on a piece of metal, going straight through. He hangs there painfully, his screaming echoing up. Just below him is a large tank of boiling water with a hole through the top. The tank appears to have come from the other station. The steam rising from the tank causes his skin to turn a deep red colour as he screams more and more. The piece of metal bends down slightly. His face dips into the scolding water. His body thrashes around for a while, then goes still.

Hammerfan: Ferret...no.

Dante: He was in pain..he wouldn't have survived long anyway.

She turns around and pushes him.

Hammerfan: How can you be so heartless?

Dante: Secundum.

Hammerfan: What the hell is that?

Dante: It's the end of the world as we know it...

|Ending credits role.

The Ferrets like it...