View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 12:43 PM
Ziggy Played Guitar

Send a message via MSN to ferretchucker Send a message via Skype™ to ferretchucker
Opening credits role. Fade to a shot of the castle. Fade to a shot of the front door. Guards are at either side of it. Monalisa walks through the doors. She goes through another door to find Dante standing there, staring her in the face, only inches away.

Monalisa: Woah. Dante. Sir.

She bows.

Dante: Nice to see you here. It's been a long time.

Monalisa: Yes. Too long.

She goes to walk around him.

Dante: What's wrong? Trying to avoid me?

Monalisa: What? No. I just need to see the king.

Dante: And you have no time to have a nice little chat with your old pal Jeremiah Dante?

Monalisa: Look. I'm sorry. But I have work to do. It's not like before. I'm not just some soldier.

Dante: You were never just some soldier! I picked you from that cult for a reason. You have fighting skills like never before.

Monalisa: And I thank you for that. But I-

Dante: Let's not forget how you got this job!

His tone is a harsh whisper.

Dante: The king nearly laughed me out of the castle when I suggested making a female a soldier. And then when I pitched the idea of making you representative of the king. You should have seen the trouble I nearly got in.

Monalisa: Yes. But it was at a price, as I recall. I paid my debt. Now get out of my way.

She pushes him to the side and starts to walk away.

Dante: Speaking of which. How is your son?

She stops.

Dante: Awww. Touched a nerve?

She turns around and walks to him, the slaps him hard across the face.

Dante: Enough. I need to talk to you. Now.

Monalisa: I said, I need to tal-

Dante: It is nearly time.

Monalisa: What?

Dante: After all these years, it will finally happen. It's happening now.

Monalisa: You're sure.

Dante: Yes. Now go, see the king and make things seem normal. For soon, you will finally have what you have dreamt of all these years.

She nods, then turns away, trying to keep the smile off her face. She walks forward through a few more doors then comes to a room with the king and chucker in, as well as several guards. She walks in, bows, then walks forward.

The Return: Ah, look chucker. It's another bitch. Just like you.

Monalisa: Your Highness.

The Return: Did you do what I asked you to?

Monalisa: I did Your Highness.

She pulls out a piece of paper.

Monalisa: I asked around and I found something. He has been spotted several times walking over the hill to the hermit's hut.

She hands him the paper. It says "Gorephobia" on it.

The Return: You mean?

Monalisa: Yes your majesty. He has been providing them with weapons. What would you suggest?

The Return: Kill him.

Monalisa: What?

The Return: End his life. Make an example of him.

Monalisa: Don't you think that's extreme?

The Return: I tell you what to do, you do it. Understand? I want you to drag him from his house, tie him to the tree in the middle of town, beat him to within an inch of his life then set him on fire. Understand?

Monalisa: Yes. Sire.

The Return: Now off with you. I'm going to have a little fun.

She turns around and walks out, two guards following. As she does, a bell rings. A young girl walks past her, into the room. The muffled words "Stand in the corner" then screaming can be heard as monalisa walks away.

Guard 1: What do we do?

Monalisa: Are you deaf? Do as he says. And do it tonight.

The guards walk away through another door. Fade to a shot of Mona entering her house. She sits down in a chair, puts her face in her hands, and begins to cry. A small, white, fluffy dog walks up to her and jumps onto her lap. She begins stroking it.

Monalisa: Soon. Soon I'll have him back. And we'll be a nice happy family. You wait and see. You wait and see...

End credits role.

The Ferrets like it...

Last edited by _____V_____; 08-26-2009 at 08:00 AM.