View Single Post
Old 04-17-2006, 08:15 AM
That fucking Guy...

Two that have got to me more than any are:

1: Family lunch thing, going to the beach, myself, mother, sister and my 2 dogs. One of my dogs was my favourite dog I'd ever had, three legged cattledog/german shepherd...long story short, some fucked up shit started happening to the beach, and my dog got sucked under the sand.

2: Had a piss in a public cubicle, then when I opened the door, or turned around or whatever I see a figure, but there's a gun pointed right at my face, a voice says "bang", then the gun fires...I woke up at that point.

Yeah...they played hell with my head for some reason...

Funny things, dreams...it's like you sometimes create characters, they never seem to turn up more than once...like, aside from your friends and family, you have the dream "extra cast" that you think up...it's funny, sometimes you feel you know these random figments of your imagination so well that you wake up a little dissapointed...
Another thing...how many of you have had this - where you find or obtain money outta nowhere in a dream, it's always like "shit yeah!", then I dunno about you lot, but even though I've got the cash, I never get to spend it...my brain just doesn't do financial transactions in dreams...even if I'm in a shop, I'll grab a bunch of stuff, totally miss the part where I actually BUY anything, and then I'm zipped off to a completely unrelated scene, and my purchases are gone, dissapeared.
And another one...movies...going to the movies in dreams, totally confusing experience. If I ever actually get INTO the cinema, the movies you create in my head are always just...weird...sometimes, they like become the next part of my dream, but usually they just fade away and again, I'm someplace else.
Running, REAL slow.
Oh...and driving/motorcycling....Either shit won't start, I can't find brakes, the thing falls apart, disaster.
BOATS! Fuck....every time I dream about being on a boat, a ferry, a cruise ship, any kinda boat for any kinda reason, I ALWAYS end up either missing it, or falling into the water when there's miles to swim either way.
Fighting? I either totally destroy things/people, or hit them and have no effect whatsoever, it's like there's no in-between.
Flying...that's always fun. I wish I had more flying dreams.

...Also...I've yet to understand the strange phenomenon of the whole falling, falling, falling, falling then "landing" on the bed thing...I swear, I've woken up to what seems like a fucking electric shock...i's kinda fun though.

Well...that's all I have to share.

Last edited by cheebacheeba; 04-17-2006 at 08:17 AM.