View Single Post
Old 08-29-2015, 07:07 PM
Evil Dead

SPOILERS

"The Wrath of the Lamb" Richard Armitage is incredibly creepy in this maybe his best performance this season. Excellent performance from Rutina Wesley during the opening scenes as well. The special effects makeup for the burns all over Dr. Chilton was seriously gruesome. I thought the Hannibal and Alana scene was quite good. I liked seeing Will and Jack plot to kill both Hannibal and Dolarhyde. Hannibal using the term "mic drop" was pretty funny. Dolarhyde stabbing Will in the face was crazy and I loved seeing Will and Hannibal work together to kill Dolarhyde. I also really liked the use of CGI dragon wings throughout that scene and his blood flowing into the shape of wings as he was dying was a nice touch. Was not expecting Will to pull Hannibal off the cliff at the end what a way to end a series! Bedelia eating her own legs in the closing scene felt a bit weird though almost felt out of place at that moment. This show will be dearly missed.