View Single Post
Old 05-24-2015, 10:01 AM
Scares Little Kids

Serbian horror movies

Serbian horror cinema have been out of radar for years for many horror fans from around the world. Now we have a slightly better situation (more people are interested in them mainly because of the reputation of A Serbian Film), but not much. In the last five or six years horror cinema in Serbia is in slightly better position - more good horror films were made here. Right now, two possibly interesting films are in the making, a horror-SF movie The Rift and horror Wrath of the Dead.
I have seen all of Serbian horror films and my favourites are Sveto mesto (A Holy Place, gothic horror directed by master Djordje Kadijevic) and A Serbian Film.
For those interested, I reccomend this link: http://templeofghoul.blogspot.com/20...rror-film.html

Here you can find information about most of the Serbian horror films (minus couple of the most recent ones). The article was written by Dejan Ognjanovic, a writer, film and literary critic and a renowned horror expert. Check out his other texts on this blog, they are very interesting and informative for fans of horror film and literature.

Last edited by Seth Brundle; 05-24-2015 at 10:15 AM.