View Single Post
Old 10-11-2014, 12:26 PM
Immortal horror fan

While watching this show I kept thinking about about how Machoman pronounced "Freakshow" when he fought against Spider-Man at 1:55.

Also, I've never been afraid of clowns. The Killer Klowns from Outer Space were freaky and kind of scary at times. But this clown in Freakshow is the scariest clown I've ever seen. Probably one of the scariest characters I've seen in horror movies or TV. He gave me shivers and an unsettling almost nauseous feeling whenever he was on screen. I don't know if it's the large teeth or the way his face is cutaway. But it's not a good feeling.

The episode itself was ok. The singing part was really good. But overall it's probably the slowest or least interesting start of the American Horror Story series. I've never liked the idea of a freakshow. It's probably because I don't like the fact that nature isn't perfect and things like this happen. I don't know if I'll watch the full season. Maybe I'll catch it when it's finished and all on demand if it turns out to be good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoGrl View Post
Oh, and by the way - did you see the look alike while Lange was singing? Is she a twin or just crazy and watching/dreaming about herself? Excited to see where that goes.
I didn't get that at all. I thought at first that she too had a twin or something. And the twin was the singer and star. Didn't she say when she leaves the restaurant that stars don't pay?