View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 02:01 PM
Evil Dead

Tales from the Darkside: The Movie (1990)

What a awesome anthology, one of the best , I have seen in recent weeks, I loved it!

The movie start with A witch who ready to Cook boy but want to read some scary stories from the book called Tales from the Darkside

Frist story Lot 249

Is about student, Bellingham who whats Revenge after being framed from two people in Class and at he finds A mummy which he bring to life to kill them

The mummy didn't look too bad at all, I did not expect the Kills to be a bloodily as they were. some really decent Kills scenes in this parts.

This segment flowed really well and The twist, I did not see coming at all, loved that twist of the story, also found it really funny.

8 out of 10 first story!

The second Story Cat from Hell

Which I think was the best out of 3

Old man in wheel chair hires a Hitman to Kill a Evil Cat.

The cats scenes were really well done, They did make the Black Cat look evil with the hissing sound and the attacks were not to bad at all, yeah, they may look a little bit dated now.

Some of effect this story were great, I love the cat come out body, gross, I am sure that be stuck in head for few days after this movie.

10/10

Lover's Vow (Weakest of the 3)

This started of really well, the creature was very strange but it didn't look scary at all but Kill scenes were really well gory and bloody again, which i really liked

Then the story got a little predictable and new twist, 10 years before it happened, I could hide it a bit more.

I liked how the twist came out, very nasty gory scenes, really well made .

7 out 10

The ending of the movie, I find that ending very cheesy, it kind of felt out of place a little

This as got to be my favorite anthology so far

I give this one 9 out of 10