View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 01:42 PM
Evil Dead

Trilogy of Terror II (TV 1996)

I liked this a little better then first one

The Graveyard Rats

Not bad at all, Good start

old nasty man who blackmail is younger wife, who sleeping her Cousin, after recoding them sleeping together

She want to leave him, he giving everything to her in her will (Who know how the story goes after)

I felt some of the segment drag a little to long, i found some parts very slow and I wondering if if story as anything do with Rats,

One point I thought it was a Title of the story but as movie went on, it made more sense, I am clad i stuck in their

I did enjoyed the ending of the story, Giant kill rats were a bit silly but they were kind of Cheesy in good way , which was a little funny.

The last scene on that segment was decent, I really liked curve ending.

Bobby
This was great story (I heard it's a remake? of what?) I found this segment best of the bunch

The mum who lost her son, who drowned, while her husband away, she tries to bring back with Vodoo book.

Soon he come knocking back on the door, and acts like evil

This story did have some really good creepy moment and tense feeling at times, it dose seem a lot scary with human face on!

The ending was just very funny, the Demon face was so bad . it was so funny, I found him more scary with Human face on lol

It's a shame goofy ending ruined it!

He Who Kills

it's about killer doll again, it come back to life and starts to attack people, the same thing happens just like first one.

Maybe this was little be more bloody then first one and doll dose look a bit odd in this one. I don't find it scary at all,

I found this movie a little better then first movie

5 out of 10