View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 01:20 PM
Evil Dead

You I won't believe the two movies i sat thought today

Bigfoot County (2012)

Swear, I don't were to start with this movie as the movie just fellt

.................................................. .....................

.................................................. .......................

.................................................. .................................

.................................................. ............................................

.................................................. .................................................. ....

^ That, (The hidden meaning in that was, the movie just felt Blank from start to end.

I felt the movie stayed on one stage and never really mood forward at all,
the bunch of scenes of nothing put together.

Not one scene was scary or creepy at all, not even one small bad scare scene to make Jump or even blink,

When I thought this movie could not get any worse,

it goes into some kinda of hostage movie, some of tge cast end up going missing, you have no idea were they go.

I don't know, Maybe I missed cause, I wasn't really paying too much attention to the movie near the end.

And the end of the movie, made me laugh out so loud, it's was so. so, SO, Badly done.

The acting this movie was very wooden from the whole cast, I Did not care one person in this movie at all, I found all very annoying

2 out 10

Next movie!

Bigfoot: The Lost Coast Tapes (2012)

Yeah,. yet another Big foot movie, which was made in the same year, almost came out at the same as well.

I am Clad I saw the other before this one.

I actually enjoyed one much more then Bigfoot County (2012), This had bit more of plot to it and even filmed better.

I found the start of the movie very funny, there were really cool funny jokes that made me laugh out loud.

There were very likable characters in this movie, you care for at times,

the movie dose not break any new grounds in this found footage genre.

I found that this movie flowed really well, with a lot of action in the movie, there were some good decent images of creature, I say!

But we never fully scene the creature at all but we do see bit of the creature, we never really know if a who or what.

There some decent effect in this movie, which I really liked and there were some bloody moment in here and there but don't expected a bloodbath or anything really gory as this movie, very little of it.

I maybe I liked this movie more then I should cause of Bigfoot County (2012), which is much worse then this movie.

I going to give this movie 4 no, I give it 5 out of 10