View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 01:12 PM

The Movie Buff Site (The Duchess)

I have had a couple of inquires about my other site called The Movie Buff on Multiply.

I have done over 1200 blogs on film and TV performers, films and classic TV.

Multiply is changing it's format to do away with the social part. I have hard copies of all of my blogs and hope to learn how to download to my pc so I would only have to update rather than rewrite.

In the past I generally let only my friends, contacts and network open my site.

In the future I will post to public.

I have opened the last 40 blogs for public viewing. So if anyone wants to check out please do.

The site is http://themoviebuff.multiply.com

The social network of Multiply will be closing out after December.

Some of my friends are opening a new site which I will probably go to. I also have been recommended to go to Blogger.

My old site name was The Movie Buff.Whenever I set up my new site it will be known as Granny Lou's Classic Film and TV Emporium.

Here is me as Granny Lou

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Remember this is not a horror site per se. It is for all types of films. However I do blogs on horror stars and films as well. My basic time period runs from the silents trhough the 80's, but I do write about current films and performers.

I am various characters on various sites. On here I a The Duchess. On Multiply I was The Movie Buff. On Another I was The Evil Warlock. I am The Costumer on Halloween Forum and on Halloween Haunt I am Granny Lou.

However on my new movie site ( whereever that may end up being) I will be Granny Lou at Granny Lou's Classic Film And TV Emporium. Back in a dress again!

If you do check out please let me have your comments.

Thanks

The Duchess

Last edited by The Ugly Duchess; 11-16-2012 at 01:22 PM.