View Single Post
Old 09-17-2011, 11:05 AM
Banned

^ No clue on that one, Wick...I'm not so good with the oldies...

I have a question about a movie i've seen pieces of in the last year or so. I believe its less than 5 years old. I remember the beginning distinctly but had other things going on at the time and only saw pieces. What I saw was very disturbing and graphic so I will do my best to keep this post PG-13.

The very beginning of the movie a man lying in bed hears a knock on the door to his room. When he answers a naked woman is standing there and she throws herself at the man. They start doing what grown up men and women do...;)

Halfway through the "deed" the man looks in the mirror and the woman has turned into a hideous man. This naked hideous man has an abnormally large package....The man who opened the door is then "prison loved"...To death if memory serves correctly.

Another part I remember is a different hideous man, obesely fat, is running naked down a hallway(he also has an enormous member)...

Sorry for the graphic post but its driving me nuts trying to remember the name...And also, is it worth watching the whole thing?